Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday April!

April started the day by getting her new bike. [Okay, that present went downhill as soon as we got outside, but she was very happy when she got it. You mean I need to pedal to keep upright, just like on my old bike? WAAAAHHHH!]

April had a special girl's day with Mommy for her birthday. The nail salon was closed so getting her fingernails & toes manicured will need to wait.

Doing artwork while waiting for lunch.

Yes, April LOVES sushi.

April right after getting her ear's pierced.

The pretty girl modeling her new look.

Celebrating with yogurt and various toppings.

Carter eating one of his favorite food groups - CAKE.

Carter in Grandma's arms, who does not believe our outrageous stories about how her newest cute and cuddly grandson likes to pinch, pull, tear, and scratch various body parts on the head.

Hmmm, I still say this thing comes off if you pull hard enough. Maybe if I just try to pull one side of it off and try harder?

Aren't I cute?

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Beautiful April!!
    Looks like you had a wonderful time!!!
    Love and ((Hugs)),
    Jan, John & Jillian Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, you wonderful girl. Don't tell YaYa about the pierced ears!! I am waiting until she is a bit older. They look beautiful. Glad you had a special day with your mommy. xoxoxo from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the pictures!! I am SOOOOOOOOO behind on reading blogs!! This is the first time in about a year I've had to surf blogs! I can't get over how big everyone has gotten, and this is a year old!! you need to post an update! lol

    Hugs,
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete